Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Screenshots and Media

[Pinned] READ FIRST--The Screenshot Gallery Forum

Post your screenshots and photographs in this forum!You'll notice that as of the writing of this post, we have exceeded 80% of our storage capacity for screenshots hosted on this site. We're about to bump up against the limit!Henceforth, screensh...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Rozalinde Fairholm51063Small Noctavia 3y
Screenshots and Media

Kin Party on a hill

Hullo, mates!These are some shots of our party on July 28th 2016.
Small Brabbo 1y
Brabbo3915Small Daffodilia 1y
Screenshots and Media

The Wedding of Mug and Honey!

Hullo all!Here are some lovely coloured etchings from the wedding of Mug and Honey! Enjoy!Periplum <3FULL ALBUM:http://s592.photobucket.com/user/bredhelillian/library/Wedding%20of%20Mug%20and%20Honey
Small Periplum Poesy 2y
Periplum Poesy3493Small Sageflower 2y
Screenshots and Media

Hobbit Mayrok from Russia, Moscow.

Glad to meet you friends! I want to share your screenshots with Russia server lotro. I hope you enjoy our adventures.(Рад встрече с Вами друзья! Хочу поделиться своими скриншотами, с Russia сервера lotro. Надеюсь Вам понравятся наши приключения.)1...
Small Mayrok 2y
Mayrok3723Small Galiodoc Dwimmerburrow 2y
Rasdro3575Small Rozalinde Fairholm 2y
Screenshots and Media

Breakfast for Dinner

Small Sageflower 2y
Sageflower2350Small Rozalinde Fairholm 2y
Screenshots and Media

Art and Creations!

While talking with our glorious Princess of Pies yesterday, I started talking about some of my art and wanting to share it. I'm going to be using this thread to post stuff that I've created. Anybody else is welcome to post their art and creations ...
Small Noctavia 3y
Noctavia326081Small Sageflower 2y
Screenshots and Media

Chickens confront Hobbits

This is a shot from when some of us did the Ridge Runner deed in Eregion. Great view from up there, though you can't tell from the screenshot.Wanna fight?
Small Nettlebow 2y
Nettlebow3480Small Brabbo 2y
Screenshots and Media

Sardines in the attic

These were taken back during the Fall Festival, and I forgot to post them :( . We had our kin party that week at the Party Tree. We played a splendid game, I think it was called Hide and Sardines, or something like that. One person hides, and then...
Small Nettlebow 2y
Nettlebow4647Small Rozalinde Fairholm 2y
Screenshots and Media

Parade to Lovers Leap

I was taking screenshots from the time we left Breetown, but I must have been mashing the wrong key cuz I only got a couple.One group was lagging behind somewhat, so I dismounted, and waited for them to catch up:Hurry up folks!We were straggling a...
Small Nettlebow 2y
Nettlebow2437Small Rozalinde Fairholm 2y
Screenshots and Media

Concerning Hobbits Music Video

My first attempt at making a simple music video. I recorded Tiflo playing each of the instruments individually, then I mixed each soundtrack together to create one song with all the instrument. After that was done I edited the video part of the re...
Small Tiflo Willohill 3y
Tiflo Willohill4671Small Noctavia 3y
Screenshots and Media

da Bugans @ Horrorfest 2014

WOOOOOOOOO! Great two days of horror, mayhem, and music, and to prove it, here's some screenies of the da Bugans' antics on the final night! (Apologies in advance for making you look at SO many screenies, but I had trouble eliminating any of this...
Small Zhynnia 3y
Zhynnia101711Small Rasdro 3y
Screenshots and Media

Brawl at Horrorfest

Ok, more like a fight in the parking lot.I accidentally selected 'spar' on Lhinnthel when I meant to do 'inspect'. She accepted, I explained, we giggled about it, and then when I tried to inspect her again I inadvertently shot her with an arrow fr...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet5939Small Neado 3y
Screenshots and Media

Apparently she said she was dressing as Skoch.

Tolreth, Vanimor kin, at the party tree
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet91221Small Burnet 3y
Screenshots and Media

Art from Bag End

I wonder if these are available anywhere for housing objects.
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet5839Small Sageflower 3y
Screenshots and Media

Cosmetic ID thread

If you see someone wearing something cool but they're anonymous or won't answer your polite requests for information, get a screenie and post it here so someone who knows what it is might see it. I keep finding stuff I want to ask people about and...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet91305Small Noctavia 3y
Screenshots and Media

Here is a man dressed like a bug.

[Ceremonial Himhar][Ceremonial Mammutti Shoulder Guards][Ceremonial Mammutti Armour][Cloak of the Dragonfly][Ceremonial Rift-defender's Gloves][Ceremonial Mammutti Leggings][Ceremonial Mammutti Boots]
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet0837Small Burnet 3y
Screenshots and Media

GM has fun with chickens in the DA Armoury

+Caergoth+ tells you, 'Greetings Rozalinde! I am a Game Master for The Lord of the Rings Online In-Game Support and will be with you momentarily. You can reply to my messages by typing /r and entering your message.'You tell +Caergoth+, 'Thank you....
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Rozalinde Fairholm51351Small Burnet 3y
Screenshots and Media

Don't drink and... drag your cart

These fellows are near the north gate in Bree, just far enough off the road that I'd never noticed them before.
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet3552Small Koodo 3y
Screenshots and Media

Went into Gath Agarwen Aboroteum to face Grimbark solo at level 30, was not disappointed.

The instance itself was surprisingly easy. I did not need to pop a tome of defence and only had to use one rejuvenation potion. The key was traiting trapper of foes and going endurance stance. Tripwire to knock Grimbark down and piercing trap for ...
Member avatar small Wilbus 3y
Wilbus0412Member avatar small Wilbus 3y