Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Biographies/Profiles

Biography hobbit Mayrok.

Sorry, I do not know English. My story will be translated Google translator. But I did leave a story, and in Russian. Maybe somebody you translate better.Here's how to begin a story? I do not know. Start with your name, perhaps. My name Mayrok Gri...
Small Mayrok 2y
Mayrok0417Small Mayrok 2y

Vowtho's Bio

My father was a minstrel, his father before him was a minstrel, his father was a minstrel and both his father AND mother were minstrels...BUT their Fathers were tooth decay and oral cleaning practitioners with NO RHYTHM!Ello! my name is Vowtho!My ...
Small Vowtho 2y
Vowtho2531Small Rozalinde Fairholm 2y

Lyndall's Story

I’ve just started to work on Lyndall’s formal bio (finally) and will post the whole thing (in installments?) eventually, but here’s a quick ‘n’ dirty synopsis in the meantime:1. ) Childhood and adolescence in Budgeford, where she's known as someth...
Small Lyndall Lightfoot 3y
Lyndall Lightfoot3451Small Lyndall Lightfoot 3y

Biography: Ronwenna

((The character biography for my Human Captain alt, Ronwenna.))This is the story of my life. It is a story I will never tell a soul.My family is an old family. Once powerful, now waning. My father had much influence with the leaders of Rohan, but ...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Rozalinde Fairholm2419Small Burnet 3y

Biography: Berrotina (Ansel's alt)

Berrotina's story: As a young hobbit, Berrotina, was very shy and not very adventurous. She was a normal hobbit-girl, with a normal hobbit life. She had a very boring life. She would go through the same routine everyday. Until Bilbo Baggins return...
Small Anselerda Braveheart 3y
Anselerda Braveheart 1398Small Anselerda Braveheart 3y

Biography: Anselerda Braveheart

Anselerda Braveheart's story: It is unknown where this little lass has come from, for she barely knows herself. From what she gathers, she was born in an uncharted elven village somewhere near Rivendell. Her mum, Esmerelda Wellington died when An...
Small Anselerda Braveheart 3y
Anselerda Braveheart 7910Small Anselerda Braveheart 3y

Tourmalien Bracegirdle

((This probably shan't be too long, but I'm working on it! ))Tourmalien Bracegirdle, a young hobbit-lass who probably hasn't seen over 39 (around 24) Winters.She seems quiet, and perhaps even unfriendly at times, though when you befriend her, she...
Small Tourmalien Bracegirdle 4y
Tourmalien Bracegirdle1440Small Tourmalien Bracegirdle 4y

Nettlebow Biddlesby

He is the older brother of Fenndel, and the son of Fernella and Cleavis Biddlesby, originally of the Fallohides. His father was a woodworker known for crafting fine musical instruments, and he spent most of his youth traveling in the family wagon ...
Small Nettlebow 4y
Nettlebow3616Small Nettlebow 4y

Odo Lowbanks

From the Westfarthing of the Shire, born in Little Delving, but related to the Lowbanks of Bree, Odobocar, "Odo to my friends", Lowbanks is a happy, kind natured hobbit. He is more used to travel than most of his race, and has made the trip back a...
Small Odobocar Lowbanks 4y
Odobocar Lowbanks1403Small Odobocar Lowbanks 4y

Character bio: Rozalinde Fairholm

((Still under construction, as I discover more and more about my hobbit lass as she lives and grows. Comments welcome!))The Fairholms are an established and fairly well-respected Northfarthing family, settled around the small community of Hardbot...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
Rozalinde Fairholm1666Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
Page 1