SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
news from the wider LOTRO game
48Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Official Business

[Pinned] Officership in Concerning Hobbits

UPDATED 5/19/2014Know of a kinmate who you think would make a great officer? Interested in volunteering for the job? Send all officer nominations to Rozalinde via in-game mail or kinsite mail. Make sure you read the officer guidelines below. N...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Rozalinde Fairholm5896Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Official Business

[Pinned] What is Concerning Hobbits? (General Info for Visitors and Interested Persons)

Welcome to Concerning Hobbits!Concerning Hobbits is a rank 10, hobbits-only kinship on the Landroval server. We are a friendly, low-pressure kinship comprised of players at all levels. We are a rather silly bunch, truthfully."I am personally imm...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
Rozalinde Fairholm95786Small Anselerda Braveheart 3y
Official Business

[Pinned] Guidelines for Harmonious Hobbiting

Greetings fellow hobbits! I am a firm believer that a good kinship of quality folks can function just fine without a laundry list of rules and regulations. If such things get too intense, and I or your other officers started ordering everyone to D...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
Rozalinde Fairholm62244Small Aridoc 4y
Official Business

For Your Information regarding the alliance...

For any folks who missed the meeting on Sunday, I put together as brief a summation I could to give you an idea of what sorts of things we Bounders do. (I can get verbose, as those who know me can attest.)If you go to our site, boundersoftheshir...
Small Daffodilia 1y
Daffodilia2635Small Daffodilia 284d
Official Business

Confidentiality on the kinsite

1) The Shoutbox is public. All shouts can be seen by anyone whether or not they are a member of CH, and whether or not they are logged in.2) The Chat feature is not necessarily private. I have noticed that I can jump in and see a good number of pr...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet21189Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Official Business

Official beeswax: a request for all you altoholics

Could everyone please list all their alts' names in their character bios in game, and/or add all your characters to the roster here on the kinsite? Any character who is a member of Concerning Hobbits or who chats in #hobbits (even if they're membe...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet162335Small Chafo 3y
Official Business

Rescheduling Thursday parties?

Are there other nights besides Thursdays that would be better for folks in terms of being able to be there at the *beginning* of the party, so that we have enough folks on hand to start a party?Alternately, would anyone be more likely to come to p...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet2296Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Official Business

The Case of the Missing Thursday Night Party

Some folks were wondering why we didn't run a party this Thursday. Roz and I have a little rule for determining whether there will be a party, which is how many kinnies we know for sure will be attending. It's to make sure we have enough people to...
Small Burnet 3y
Burnet2299Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
Page 1