Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
A forum to share the rules and procedures for our Party Games! Also a place to share ideas for new party games.
1887Small
Read guides and walkthroughs prepared for you by your kinmates!
861Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Miss Telle and the Lonely Mountain Free Press

As many a' ya alreadies know, Mister Aldekim runs the Lonely Mountain Free Press each week and posts up the news on the Landy LOTRO forums. I happen t' have an in with one of his columnists, Miss Telle, who writes a...a...well, it's sort'a a gossi...
Small Daffodilia 3y
Daffodilia3681Small Rozalinde Fairholm 3y
General Discussion

Miss Rozalinde received the very first Chicken Tender button.

For folks who don't know, the Bounders of the Shire have a longstanding tradition of giving away buttons and one type of clasp in recognition of various efforts and achievements. The most basic of them is the Brown Bounder Button. Those buttons ...
Small Daffodilia 3y
Daffodilia61086Member avatar small Pandoren 3y
General Discussion

Seeking actors for a play: The Tribe Of Hildórien

Performing in Molly's play The Green Ladies got me interested in the idea of theater, so I've written a little play of my own. Much smaller and simpler than Molly's, just to get my feet wet, as they say in the Marish.I have it almost all worked ou...
Small Sageflower 4y
Sageflower225535Small Sageflower 3y
General Discussion

Who <3s Osgiliath?

Who loves the crazy fun that's to be had in Osgiliath????My big "sister" Bredhe, who Gammerplum adopted after the Sack of Archet, included this coloured illustration from East Gondor in her latest missive.I think I recognize a couple of faces in t...
Small Periplum Poesy 3y
Periplum Poesy3760Small Sageflower 3y
General Discussion

Need Fellowship in Garth Agarwen!

Hi, I need hearty hobbits to join me in clearing out Garth Agarwen (far northeast in the Lone Lands). Thanks!
Small Tawes 4y
Tawes2476Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
General Discussion

Fourth Chicken Run Coming Soon! March 7th, 5 PM

It's time for the next Concerned Hobbits Crosser of Roads Chicken Run! Join Concerning Hobbits as we lead another run to help folks complete the infamous Free Range chicken deed and earn the rare title "Crosser of Roads". This will be our fourth...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
Rozalinde Fairholm132966Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
General Discussion

Chat log you all wish you were here for

[To hobbits] 'I'm afraid you still cannot simply walk into Mordor.'[hobbits] Ledhillian: 'there were a lot of beings who simply walked into Mordor: orcs, trolls, Haradrim, Easterlings, Gollum'[To hobbits] 'We don't know that. They may have been fo...
Small Sageflower 4y
Sageflower2589Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
General Discussion

MORIA INSTANCES

Hullo! Girdalc the warden here, looking for a bit of adventuring in the depths of the Moria. The Iron Garrison Guard has ask our assistance with clearing out the nastiest from their glorious Khazad-dûm! If you are one to accept this call please le...
Small Rasdro 4y
Rasdro131884Small Galiodoc Dwimmerburrow 4y
General Discussion

The Green Ladies--Recording

Thank you everyone who came out to see The Green Ladies yesterday! Sageflower and I were honored by how many Concerned Hobbits attended the show. We hope you liked it!If you missed the show--or suffered the adverse effects of the "say" bug durin...
Rozalinde Fairholm2598Small Tayberrie 4y
General Discussion

Merry Christmas, Hobbits!

Wishing all of you kinnies a safe and happy holiday!
Small Figgie Puddin 4y
Figgie Puddin5746Small Tourmalien Bracegirdle 4y
Jellianne Jambs123045Small Tomeoric 4y
General Discussion

Climbing the mountain!

Hahaha all my toons are now lvl 43! In roughly another 100 yrs. I should have them all maxed out and ready to eradicate Sauron's shadow of evil! Hope everyone had a fantastic thanksgiving holiday!
Small Figgie Puddin 4y
Figgie Puddin0330Small Figgie Puddin 4y
General Discussion

Found a good voice server Gamevox

So been gone for a while . Sorry, my play group moved to swtor and been kinda stuck on it again.... Since then the group has kinda wandered off, so decided to sneak back to see how you guys was doing? Anyhow when we moved off, my small group start...
Small Ilonko "Winter" 4y
Ilonko "Winter"2702Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
General Discussion

"New" Group Play Events?

Friends!I've been mulling over some thoughts about our Saturday Night weekly "Raid Night", and would like to run these thoughts by you all. Your input will be much appreciated.Our Saturday 8 PM "Raid Nights" haven't been getting as much use latel...
Rozalinde Fairholm71147Small Zhynnia 4y
General Discussion

Lotro Password requirement difference of myaccount.turbine.com and lotro client

So since my ticket wasn't answered the tech in me started tinkering with my password and found out that the password requirements for the lotro client is different from myaccount.turbine.com . I was using symbols that was valid for myaccount.turbi...
Small Ilonko "Winter" 4y
Ilonko "Winter"2883Small Rozalinde Fairholm 4y
General Discussion

Chickens on the run! (Chicken Run III

My chicken self managed to collect a few screenies while crossing some roads, even amidst the terror and ceaseless patter of my little chicken feet. Truly an amazing group effort, and I am quite eager to guard and protect the next clutch of chicke...
Small Zhynnia 4y
Zhynnia132115Small Ilonko "Winter" 4y
General Discussion

Warden Gambits opinion

So was reading http://www.lordofthetoons.com/showthread.php?1455-Warden-Tanking-in-Helm-s-Deep and been getting back into the Warden again (Going Blue line). When I played a while back I used a "cheat sheet" for the gambits, it is nice in that I c...
Small Ilonko "Winter" 4y
Ilonko "Winter"3728Small Ilonko "Winter" 4y
General Discussion

A new activity... Emotes of the Month!

We're going to be starting a new activity here in Concerning Hobbits...Emotes of the Month!*As some of you may know, there are several /emote deeds to be had in LOTRO. If you receive certain emotes enough times, you can get titles... or even new ...
Rozalinde Fairholm5894Small Figgie Puddin 4y
General Discussion

Lag Issues

Greetings friends, family, bugans, associates, neighbors, and others. Today I bring to you the solution to your lag issues (if you have any) I hope this helps out. I found it very useful. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?497497-How-to-r...
Small Rasdro 4y
Rasdro2492Small Burnet 4y
General Discussion

advice on class play

I would appreciate some suggestions on playing different classes. Tips, tricks to playing them better.1. Hunter2. RuneKeeper3. Loremaster4. champion5. warden
Small Jellianne Jambs 4y
Jellianne Jambs71126Small Rasdro 4y