Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
A forum to share the rules and procedures for our Party Games! Also a place to share ideas for new party games.
1887Small
Read guides and walkthroughs prepared for you by your kinmates!
861Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Helm's Deep Beta - NDA lifted

Since we can now talk a little bit about what's in beta (within limits):Gytha / Woman / CaptainBalsam / Hobbit / GuardianCaelavorn / Elf / HunterSee you there, if you're there. I know at least some of you are.
Small Burnet 5y
Burnet7977Small Noctavia 5y
General Discussion

Harvestmath tips

Here's how to find the people to trick in Troves & Trickery. Highlight the paragraph to read the emotes needed.The ShireFence E of Bag End: /pickFarmer N of Sandyman's: /shiverGazebo W of Hobbiton stablemaster: /burpFishing docks E of Bywater ...
Small Burnet 5y
Burnet4645Small Rozalinde Fairholm 5y
General Discussion

Happy October, guys

So I get this message from Ari with only this video attached...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7IHappy October.
Small Tourmalien Bracegirdle 5y
Tourmalien Bracegirdle3767Small Nettlebow 5y
General Discussion

A silly question ...

Hey folks,I see people uploading screenshots here to the forums, but I have no idea how to do it! I have a lovely shot of Roz and Odo taking Pandoren out of the Shire for the first time I wanted to share but I can't figure it out ... any pointers?...
Member avatar small Pandoren 5y
Pandoren81293Small Noctavia 5y
General Discussion

Deeding on other servers

Those of us who have limited character slots pretty much have to go to other servers to try out new characters. I'm also noticing it's a nice way to build up TP, because deeding is just so damn fast at low levels. If anyone wants company on other ...
Small Burnet 5y
Burnet41482Small Tourmalien Bracegirdle 5y
General Discussion

Summer Festival tips

This is for the tricky stuff that you run around trying to figure out forever. If you'd rather figure it out for yourself, stop reading now. ;) Also if you have figured out any tricky stuff yourself, please post it!Forgotten ErrandsThis is the Tho...
Small Burnet 5y
Burnet3922Small Rozalinde Fairholm 5y
General Discussion

AAAAHHH SUMMER FESTIVAL AAAAHHH YOU GUYS!!!

http://www.lotro.com/en/summerfestival
Small Brint 5y
Brint41130Small Aridoc 5y
General Discussion

A name for a Pony

A prize to anyone who can think of a proper name for my Simbelmyne pony! I name all of my ponies after foods/consumables. So far, I have Sweetleaf, Pumpkin, Pepperjack, Honeydew, and Portobello. But a proper name for my Simbelmyne beauty is esc...
Small Rozalinde Fairholm 5y
Rozalinde Fairholm61022Small Brint 5y